April 11, 2013
Please Note the following:
- All tryouts will be held at Erin Mills Arena.
- Tryout Fee $15.00.
- Note: Players from outside the GTHL and the MHL who are trying out for the first time must present a properly completed Lake Ontario Region (LOR) Permission to Skate Form from their current hockey organization.
Coach: Donnie Gillingham (647) 887-1875
Manager: Derek Stockfish (416) 262-3584
- April 20 Saturday 8:00 to 9:00 AM
- April 21 Sunday 8:00 to 9:00 AM
Coach: Todd Taus (647) 501-5937
Manager: Cara LaBute (416) 570-4655
- April 20 Saturday 9:00 to 10:00 AM
- April 21 Sunday 9:00 to 10:00 AM
Coach: Mark Hrinco (647) 390-8518
Manager: Julie Kowalski (416) 388-6552
- April 20 Saturday 10:00 to 11:00 AM
- April 21 Sunday 10:00 to 11:00 AM
- April 22 Monday 7:15 to 8:15 PM
Coach: Dean Ricci (416) 688-3871
Manager: Terri DeFlorio (416) 709-4662
- April 20 Saturday 11:00 to 12:00 AM
- April 21 Sunday 11:00 to 12:00 AM
- April 22 Monday 8:15 to 9:15 PM
Coach: Steve Turner (647) 880-4270
Manager: Paulo Gomes (647) 207-7842
- April 20 Saturday 12:00 to 1:00 AM
- April 21 Sunday 12:00 to 1:00 AM
Coach: Jeff Bjerno (647-234-4731
- April 20 Saturday 1:00 to 2:00 PM
- April 22 Sunday 1:00 to 2:00 PM April 23 Tuesday 7:15 to 8:15 PM
Coach: Reno Capano (416) 820-1655
- April 20 Saturday 2:00 to 3:00 PM
- April 21 Sunday 2:00 to 3:00 PM
Coach: Jason Martin (416) 678-9002
Manager: John Grant (416) 997-5102
- April 20 Saturday 3:00 to 4:00 PM
- April 21 Sunday 3:00 to 4:00 PM
- April 23 Tuesday 8:15 to 9:15 PM
Coach: Scott Bowman (416) 562-1647
Manager: Ray Heslop (416) 578-6205
- April 20 Saturday 4:00 to 5:00 PM
- April 21 Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 PM
- April 22 Monday 9:15 to 10:15 PM
January 22, 2013
We get a lot of visitors to Erin Mills Arena on Monday nights, but probably none who means so much to the fans of the Toronto Maple Leafs as Wendel Clark. He retired at the end of the 1999-2000 with a total of 564 points. He played 13 years with the Leafs and was the team’s inspirational leader and is still beloved by Leafs fans everywhere.
December 23, 2012
December 21, 2012
On behalf of the Mississauga Terriers Hockey Club and everyone involved with the organization, I would like to extend to each of you and your families, our warmest wishes for the holiday season.
The first half of this year has been a huge success and as Terrier management, we couldn’t be happier. We’re ranked #1 in the West when it comes to where all our teams are in the standings. That’s a massive achievement given the strength of the competition across the GTA and certainly within our own Mississauga boundaries. It’s a tribute to the coaching staffs and the players for a job extremely well done! But being a winner encompasses far more than outscoring the competition. You have all proven that you are winners!
For the last 8 years, we have been conducting our CP24/Chum Christmas Wish Toy Drive. Once again, you have exceeded our expectations, donating more than 150 gifts to those children who are less fortunate than us. Then there are the Xmas pizza parties, the Toronto Marlies Coaching Clinic which the coaches are still raving about, the many Bingo Nights, the pool parties, the sleepovers, the signing parties, bowling parties, the food drives, the bus trips, the Coaches Appreciation Dinner, 40+ different hockey tournaments and the camaraderie and bonding that is part of the tournament experience, the golf tournament and other team fund raisers, the Halloween Dance (what happens at the Oasis … stays at the Oasis!), and the list goes on and on! Most importantly, it’s the laughter, the smiles, the tears, and the friendships that we all share.
We take pride in our executive and what we stand for. We take pride in our coaches and management staff. We know you dedicate so much of your spare time for all the right reasons. We take pride in our volunteers and parents and families, but most importantly we take pride in our players and how they play the game and represent the Terriers.
Let’s carry our momentum through the remainder of the season. Continue to wear our colours with pride and continue to act in a manner that represents that wonderful mixture of your individualism and our “Do It For The Kids” Terrier philosophy.
At this time of year, our thoughts turn to family, and giving and sharing. So Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and enjoy the holiday season. Have fun with your Christmas tournaments and good luck with the remainder of the hockey year.
Mississauga Terriers Hockey Club